What are the causes of short circuit in Shante UPS battery?In the process of using Shante UPS power supply, users may find some faults. The common belly expansion factor is short circuit. The short circuit system of UPS batteries refers to the connection of positive and negative electrodes in lead-acid batteries. The short circuit phenomenon of lead-acid batteries is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
The main factors of short circuit in external batteries of Shanterups uninterruptible power supply are as follows:
(1) Baffle quality is not good or defective, so that the active substance of the plate passes through, resulting in virtual touch or direct touch of positive and negative plates.
(2) The diaphragm channeling causes the positive and negative plates to be connected.
(3) The active material on the plate swells and falls, because the active material falls accumulates too much, which causes the bottom edge or side edge of the positive and negative plates to touch each other and form a positive and negative plate connection.
(4) Conductive objects fall into the battery to form positive and negative plates.
(5) Lead current formed during welding pole group is not eliminated, or lead beans exist between positive and negative plates during installation, and the positive and negative plates are connected by damaged partitions during charging and discharging.
Short circuit performance of Shante UPS power supply.
(1) Open-circuit voltage is low, and closed-circuit voltage (discharge) quickly reaches the stop voltage.
(2) When high current discharge occurs, the terminal voltage decreases rapidly to zero.
(3) When open circuit, the density of electrolyte is very low, and the electrolyte will freeze in low temperature environment.
(4) When charging, the voltage rises very slowly and keeps a low value (sometimes drops to zero).
(5) When charging, the temperature of electrolyte rises very quickly.
(6) When charging, the density of electrolyte increases very slowly or almost unchanged.
(7) No bubbles or gases occur late when charging.
What are the fire causes of UPS power supply?
The virtual connection of cable joints results in excessive contact resistance, and the contact surface oxidizes seriously when the temperature rises, which causes the contact resistance to continue to increase, eventually leads to electric ignition or even arc-drawing, and ignites nearby combustibles.
Short-circuit accidents occur in UPS back-end lines, switches or loads, which cause internal fire or explosion of high-power components in UPS power supply batteries.
The metal dust in the installation place of UPS power supply battery is very serious. The dust is inhaled into UPS machine through the cooling fan of UPS. When the concentration reaches a certain value, it will cause internal fire in UPS.
The connection cable is scratched by the iron sheet of the battery cabinet when it enters the battery cabinet, which results in short circuit of the insulation layer.
Processing method of UPS lead-acid short circuit:
Reduce charging current, reduce charging voltage and check whether the safety valve body is blocked. Charge and discharge regularly. In UPS battery system, many of the lead-acid floating charging voltage and discharge voltage have been adjusted to the rated value when they leave the factory, and the discharge current increases with the increase of the load. The load should be adjusted reasonably in use, such as controlling the number of electronic devices such as computers.
Insulation measures should be taken when installing lead acid. When connecting, electrical appliances other than batteries should be connected well. After checking, there is no short circuit, and finally connected. Wiring specifications should be well insulated to prevent overlapping pressure from rupturing.