How long is the service life of Shanterups power supplyIf Shanterups power supply is not destroyed artificially, Shanterups power supply is not operated improperly, and Shanterups power supply is purchased from original products, how long is the normal service life of Shanterups power supply?
1. Normally, the battery is charged and discharged every 3-6 months, and the continuous charging time of the standard machine should be no less than 10 hours after discharging.
2. UPS should be charged every 3-6 months if it is not used for a long time.
3. Battery environment requires temperature between 0 and 40 degrees Celsius to avoid direct sunlight and keep clean.
4. Usually at room temperature, the floating charge life of Panasonic sealed maintenance-free lead-acid battery is 3-5 years.
There are many ways to prolong the life of Shante power supply, among which Shante batteries are mainly related. Here are some simple and practical tips.
1. Avoid connection with inductive load. Inductive load has a large current flow, usually about 3 or 4 times the rated current. If UPS is connected with inductive load, it will cause power overload instantaneously and affect the life of power battery. Common inductance loads in life include fans, refrigerators, washing machines and so on.
2. Do not run under overload as far as possible. Running as low as possible in the range of rated power, because over-load power operation will not only affect the life of the load products, but also affect the life of UPS power supply. In general, the load of on-line UPS power supply should be controlled at 70%-80%, while the load of backup UPS power supply should be controlled at 60%-70%. Note that overloading is not good, though not as serious as overloading.
3. Regular maintenance. This is for Shante battery in UPS power supply. As the core component of UPS power supply, we should protect it carefully and maintain it regularly. If there is no power supply for a long time, it must be interrupted periodically (for three months) to make Shante UPS discharge with load. Because it has not been powered off for a long time, you always think it is working normally, but in fact once the power is off, it can only provide a very short delay or no delay at all. The reason is that Shante battery is in the state of floating charging for a long time.