<noframes id="9rddn"><listing id="9rddn"><meter id="9rddn"></meter></listing>

<thead id="9rddn"><form id="9rddn"></form></thead>

    <video id="9rddn"><cite id="9rddn"><meter id="9rddn"></meter></cite></video>

      <span id="9rddn"></span>

      Welcome~Shenzhen Santak UPS power supply Co., Ltd.
      Language: 中文版 ∷  英文版

      Company news

      Are the batteries of Shante UPS power supply standby?

      Because Shante UPS battery belongs to the standby working mode, it is charged normally in the state of power supply, and discharges only when the power is cut off. In order to prolong the service life of the battery, the charger usually adopts constant voltage current limiting mode. When the battery is full, it turns into floating charging state. The rated voltage of the battery is 12V, and the floating charging voltage is set to about 13.7V. If the charging voltage is too high, the battery will be charged, otherwise it will be charged. The abnormal charging voltage may be caused by incorrect battery configuration or charger failure. Therefore, when installing batteries, the specifications and quantities of Shante UPS batteries must be correct, and batteries of different specifications and batches should not be mixed. External charger should not be used with poor quality, and heat dissipation should be considered when installing.



      Composition and Working Principle of Shante UPS Power Supply



      UPS generally consists of rectifier, battery, inverter, static switch and control system. Usually online UPS is used. It first converts the AC power input from municipal electricity into a regulated DC power supply, which supplies batteries and inverters. Then it is transformed into a stable, pure and high-quality AC power supply through the inverters. It can completely eliminate any power supply problems (voltage fluctuation, frequency fluctuation, harmonic distortion and various disturbances) that may occur in the input power supply.



      Functional Requirements of Shante UPS Power Supply



      1. The switching time of the static bypass switch is generally 2-10 ms, and it should have the following functions.



      When the inverters fail or need to be repaired, they should be switched to the power supply of the power grid (city power reserve) in time.



      2. When the branch circuit suddenly fails to be short-circuited and the current exceeds the predetermined value, it should be switched to the power supply of the power grid (municipal standby) to increase the short-circuited current, so that the protective device can act quickly. After the fault is removed, it will start and return to the inverter for power supply.



      3. Uninterruptible power supply devices with frequency tracking link should be automatically disconnected from the grid when the frequency of the power grid is passive or the voltage fluctuation exceeds the rated value, and then automatically connected to the grid when the frequency and voltage return to normal.



      4. When using city power bypass, the frequency and phase of the inverter should be synchronized with the city power lock.



      5. For the unbalanced degree of three-phase output, the difference between the RMS current of the fundamental wave of the large-phase load and the small-phase load should not exceed 25% of the rated current of the uninterruptible power supply, and the current of the large line should not exceed its rated value.



      6. The unbalance coefficient of detected voltage in three-phase output system (negative sequence component to positive sequence component) should not exceed 5%. The total waveform distortion of the output voltage should not exceed 5% (single-phase output allowed 10%).
      永久不卡免费视频在线观看