Welcome~Shenzhen Santak UPS power supply Co., Ltd.
Maintenance and Cleaning Method of Shante Battery
What substances can't Shante batteries contact with? What should we pay attention to when cleaning? Let's take a look.
1. Lead and sulphuric acid contained in Shante battery are environmental pollutants. They should be stored carefully to avoid impact. They should not be placed obliquely at an angle greater than 45 degrees or inverted to avoid leakage of electrolyte from the orifice.
2. Before installing Xinshan special storage battery, please clean the corrosion on battery connector, pallet and bracket. These corrosion can easily cause bad contact and lead to short circuit leakage.
3. Remind you to disassemble the Shante battery, please disassemble the "iron pole" first, and install the "iron pole" later.
4. Remind you that high temperature will lead to the acceleration of self-discharge of Shante batteries and avoid storing Shante batteries in high temperature environment.
5. Avoid mixing with alkaline substances.
6. Once the Shante Battery stops operating for more than 20 days, the negative wire of Shante Battery should be dismantled to avoid leakage accident.
The above six points are the basic points that should be paid attention to in the maintenance and cleaning of Shante battery.