What should we pay attention to when selecting and configuring batteries for Shanterups power supply?Generally speaking, as long as the heating phenomenon of normal filling occurs at the end of lead-acid batteries, it is still necessary to charge slowly in the high voltage region with low current to completely reverse the salting part of the active substance. If the lead-acid batteries are slowly charged at low current, the voltage rises less than the expected empirical value and the lead-acid batteries do not heat up, at this time, if the check capacity is often insufficient, the recharging effect will still be poor. Shanterups increases the current to 0.125 C and strong charging LH (at this time, the voltage can often be charged to 2.85V), making the voltage to the highest level to form memory, and then down to 0.03C slow charging can rise to the expected level. Voltage value.
1. Before installing batteries, Shanterups power supply should thoroughly check the battery shell to ensure that there is no transportation or other physical damage. For doubtful wetting points, one end of the multimeter can be connected to the battery pole, the other end to the wetting point, if the voltage is 0V, it means that the shell is not damaged; if the voltage is greater than 0V, it means that there is acid in the place, it should be further carefully checked.
2. Batteries should be installed as far as possible in clean, cool, ventilated and dry places, and avoid direct sunlight, away from heaters or other radiation heat sources. In the specific installation, the installation method should be chosen according to the plate structure of the battery, not inclined; ventilation measures should be taken between the batteries to avoid the explosion and combustion caused by the flammable gas caused by the damage of the battery. Because the storage battery generates heat when it is charged or discharged, the distance between the storage battery and the storage battery is generally greater than 50 mm, so that the storage battery can heat well. At the same time, the connection between batteries should meet the requirements of discharge current. For the connection lines of parallel batteries, the impedance should be equal. No over-thin or over-long connection should be used for the connection of batteries, charging devices and loads, so as to avoid excessive voltage drop and heat generated by power loss during the conduction of current, thus burying hidden dangers for safe operation.
3. Before installing batteries, Shante UPS power supply should verify the time interval between the production and installation of batteries. The open-circuit voltage of batteries should be measured one by one, and the batteries should generally be put into use within three months. If the shelf time is longer, the open-circuit voltage will be very low. At this time, the battery can not be put into use directly. It should be charged before use. Battery voltage should be measured after installation. Battery voltage should be measured by digital meter DC block. The total U should be greater than N*12(V) (N is the number of batteries in series, relative to 12V batteries); if the total U is less than N*12(V), the batteries should be checked one by one; if the batteries are connected in series and then in parallel, two sets of voltages should be measured separately before connection. The total number of batteries (> N *12 (V) and U (> N *12 (V) (N is the number of batteries in series with parallel branches). The terminal voltage error of two-way battery should be within the allowable range.
4. Batteries should not adopt the combination of old and new batteries, but should adopt all new batteries or all old batteries of the same group, so as to avoid the imbalance between the working status of new and old batteries and affect the service life and efficiency of all batteries. For batteries with different capacities, it is absolutely impossible to use them in series in the same group. Otherwise, when discharging or charging with high current, there will be potential safety hazards.
5. Before installing batteries, Shantes UPS power supply should clean the pole of the battery, remove the oxide layer on the surface of the pole, and the pole of the battery will form an oxide film in the air. Therefore, it is necessary to brush the pole connection surface with copper wire before installing, so as to reduce the contact resistance.
6. Series battery circuit should be equipped with circuit breakers for maintenance. Parallel batteries should be equipped with circuit breakers for maintenance and replacement operation in the future.
7. In order to maintain the balance of operation between batteries when discharging at high current, the length of the connection between positive and negative poles and between batteries and charging devices and loads should be as same as possible.
8. Make sure that the connection between the positive and negative catchment plates of the battery group and