Maintenance of Shante UPS Power BatteryA very important component of Shante UPS power supply is maintenance-free sealed lead-acid batteries, which are more expensive. Correct maintenance of the batteries is the key to prolong the service life of Shante UPS battery.
1. Over-current charging, over-voltage charging and over-discharge of batteries in Shante UPS power supply are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, it is easy to cause damage to batteries.
2. For the long-term idle Shante UPS power supply, it is better not to add load before reusing, let Shante UPS power supply charging circuit charge battery group 10-15 hours later.
3. Maintaining the performance of the battery block needs to be charged and discharged regularly to maintain its vitality. Regular artificial power-off and inverted discharges are needed.
4. With the prolongation of usage time of Shante UPS power supply, the charge-discharge performance of some batteries decreases. Every battery should be quickly charged and discharged every six months to check its storage capacity and charging and discharging characteristics.
5. Regularly remove dust in Shante UPS power supply, measure the voltage of battery group, check the fan operation and check the system parameters of Shante UPS power supply.