What are the operating methods of Shanterups power supply?The operation method of Shanterups power supply should first meet the requirements of input characteristics, secondly the requirements of output characteristics, and finally the correct operation is the most important thing to pay attention to. The correct use and maintenance of UPS has a great impact on its service life. On the premise of correct use and maintenance, the service life of an UPS is usually 5-10 years or longer. If used and maintained improperly, it may not be used in a few years. Especially battery packs need regular maintenance. Some units put UPS in storage for 2 to 3 years or more. When they use UPS, they find that the battery can no longer discharge on load. This not only brings inconvenience to use, but also increases unnecessary economic losses. And the price of batteries generally accounts for 1/3 of the price of the whole machine. If UPS with long delay, the price of battery pack can exceed the price of bare machine.
Application of Shante UPS:
1. Compatibility with Input Characteristic Requirements
It is better not to use UPS input network side with other non-linear high-power loads (such as large motors, neon lights, elevators, etc.). If the quality of UPS input voltage is too poor, it may cause rectifier maintenance, and may also cause misoperation of control system. In severe cases, UPS faulty load will be cut off. For large and medium-sized UPS, if the power supply conditions are limited, when the quality of power grid is not good, barrier transformers can be installed on the input side of UPS to ensure that the input voltage is within the prescribed scale.
2. Compatibility with Output Characteristic Requirements
UPS is best run in the optimum load scale. When the load is 60%-80% of the nominal capacity, the efficiency of UPS decreases and the distortion rate of input voltage and current increases. When the load is too heavy, UPS can simply turn by-pass frequently. If some loads with high impulse current are needed, UPS should be used in a reduced amount. The nominal power capacity of UPS is closely related to the power factor of the load. Generally, the additional capacity of UPS is calibrated under the condition that the load is linear and the power factor is 0.8. The load type received by UPS has certain planning scale requirements, so the load type is best within this scale. The backup UPS with small capacity can only be maintained by fuse input under normal power supply conditions. If users do not pay attention to this point and overload the use, although UPS can continue to operate when the municipal power supply, but when the municipal power abnormal battery for the operation of inverters, it will shut down due to overload maintenance of UPS, severe UPS damage will be formed, which will cause certain losses to users. Therefore, when using backup UPS, special attention should be paid to avoid overloading. In addition to receiving special loads, it is better not to connect other electrical equipment privately at the output of UPS.
3. Correct operation
Due to the large impulse current of the load at the moment of start-up, the capacity of power components in UPS has a certain safe operating area. If the starting impulse current is large, UPS will be over-current maintained, and the output from the inverter will be converted to bypass output, which will cause severe damage to power components. UPS is powered by municipal power supply in bypass operation. Its capacity can be regarded as infinite and its shock resistance is strong. Therefore, the following start-up operation procedures can be selected when UPS is started by utilizing this characteristic:
(1) First turn on the static bypass input switch of UPS, so that UPS "is in the power supply condition of city power bypass.
(2) Turn on the load one by one, first turn on the load with smaller impulse current, then turn on the load with larger impulse current.
(3) Turn on the input of the rectifier, close the battery switch, and then start the inverter, so that the load automatically from the static bypass power supply to the inverter power supply status.
Because there are many inductance energy storage elements in UPS, when the load is suddenly turned off, the instantaneous high voltage will be generated at both ends of the inductance element according to the magnitude of the current change rate; especially when the load is suddenly turned off at full load, the instantaneous voltage will be higher. If UPS internal components are often impacted by high voltage, performance will be degraded and there is a risk of breakdown. In order to avoid the impact of high voltage on components, the following shutdown operation procedures can be selected:
(1) Close the load one by one first
(2) Closed inverters make UPS turn from inverter to bypass.
(3) Close the rectifier input switch, then close the static bypass input switch, then close the Shante UPS power supply output switch, and finally disconnect the input circuit breaker. Therefore, when Shante UPS power supply is in operation, it should work continuously, do not switch/machine frequently, let alone turn on/off with load. Twenty percent of the faults of large and medium UPS are caused when the UPS is turned on or off.