Nine Points for Attention in the Use of UPS Power Supply(1) UPS power supply should be allocated with a certain margin, such as 4KVA load, UPS power supply should be allocated more than 5KVA.
(2) UPS power supply should avoid frequent startup and shutdown, preferably in a long startup state.
(3) The newly purchased UPS power supply should be charged and discharged, which is conducive to prolonging the service life of UPS power battery. Generally, constant voltage charging is used, and the initial charging current should not be greater than 0.5*C5 ampere (C5 can be calculated by the rated capacity of the battery). The voltage of each battery should be controlled between 2.30 and 2.35V to avoid damage to the battery. The charging current remains unchanged for 3 hours, which proves that the battery is sufficient, and the general charging time is 12-24 hours.
(4) If the power supply has been normal, there will be no chance for UPS power supply to work. Its battery may be damaged in the long-term floating charge state. The UPS power supply should be charged and discharged regularly. This can not only activate the battery, but also check whether the UPS power supply is in the normal working state.
(5) UPS power supply should be checked regularly and floating charge voltage should be checked once a month. If floating charge voltage is less than 2.2V, the battery should be charged equally.
(6) Wipe the battery with a soft cloth to keep the surface clean.
(7) Temperature control in UPS power supply operation process, because the temperature range of UPS power supply operation process is controlled within 20 ~25 C, in order to prolong the service life of UPS power battery. In the absence of air conditioning environment, UPS power supply temperature control is particularly important.
(8) UPS power supply should be charged immediately after use to restore the battery to its normal state.
(9) The distance between the external battery pack and UPS power supply should be as short as possible, and the cross-section area of the conductor should be as large as possible, so as to increase the conductance of the conductor and reduce the power loss on the line, especially when working at high current, the loss on the line should not be neglected.