Internal short circuit factors of Santak UPS power supply external batteryIn the course of using UPS power supply, users may find some faults. The common belly swelling factor is short circuit. The short circuit system of UPS battery refers to the connection of positive and negative electrodes in lead-acid battery. The short circuit of lead-acid battery is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
The main factors affecting the internal short circuit of the UPS uninterruptible power supply are as follows:
(1) Baffle quality is not good or defective, so that the active substance of the plate passes through, resulting in virtual touch or direct touch of positive and negative plates.
(2) the diaphragm is moved to connect the positive and negative plates.
(3) The active material on the plate swells and falls, because the active material falls accumulates too much, which causes the bottom edge or side edge of the positive and negative plates to touch each other and form a positive and negative plate connection.
(4) conductive objects fall into the battery to form positive and negative plates.
(5) Lead current formed during welding pole group is not eliminated, or lead beans exist between positive and negative plates during installation, and the positive and negative plates are connected by damaged partitions during charging and discharging.
The short circuit performance of lead-acid battery.
(1) the open circuit voltage is low, and the closed circuit voltage (discharge) will soon reach the stop voltage.
(2) when the current is discharged, the terminal voltage drops rapidly to zero.
(3) when opening the circuit, the electrolyte density is very low, and the icing will appear in the low temperature environment.
(4) when charging, the voltage rises slowly and always keeps a low value (sometimes dropped to zero).
(5) when charging, the temperature of the electrolyte rises very quickly.
(6) when the charge is charged, the density of the electrolyte rises slowly or hardly changes.
(7) when it is charged, it does not bubble or appear late.